Massage Therapy at Work
Massage can be done in a specialized massage chair or on a massage table. Sessions generally run 10-20 minutes but can last up to an hour, depending on your needs. The program can be initiated by employee or employer and funded by individual or corporate budget.
A popular service that does not require a private room and can be offered at the employees’ workstation, in a conference room or office. The massage therapist uses a special chair for the massage sessions that can range from 5- 20 minutes. During the massage, the recipient is seated and fully clothed. No oil is used. The massage therapist uses techniques that focus on the upper part of the body neck, head, shoulders, back, and arms.
Some work places prefer to offer the employees a longer and more relaxing massage session. We come to your work site and transform a conference room or private office into a soothing stress-free zone for the day! Our therapists bring a massage table, linens, music and lighting to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Massages may be scheduled on the half hour and hour.
Why is on-site chair massage so popular?
- Immediate positive effects - employees feel better right away
- Suitable for a variety of work environments
- Massage complements other wellness programs
Benefits of Massage at Work Programs:
- Reduces adverse effects associated with repetitive work tasks and prolonged sitting positions
- Appeals to a broad employee base
- Enhances employee loyalty
- Relieves tension and tired muscles
- Energizes employees and motivates them to return to work
An ongoing program will help you achieve long-term results and our event packages are great for health fairs and special occasions. Also, consider integrating massage therapy as an incentive to your other wellness initiatives. You can offer massage as a reward for participation in wellness programs, meeting sales goals, employment anniversaries and more!